Interim report report January-March 2021
Collector AB publishes the interim report for the period January-March 2021.
FIRST QUARTER OF 2021 (COMPARED TO THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2020)
- The loan portfolio amounted to SEK 33,322 million (29,327)
- Total income amounted to SEK 601 million (475) and adjusted total income amounted to SEK 580 million (475)
- The C/I ratio amounted to 33.7% (46.7) and adjusted C/I ratio amounted to 34.9% (43.6)
- Profit before credit losses amounted to SEK 398 million (253) and adjusted profit before credit losses amounted to SEK 378 million (268)
- The credit loss level amounted to 2.8% (2.8) and the credit loss level for the period is unadjusted (2.1)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 173 million (44) and adjusted operating profit amounted to SEK 152 million (109)
- Net profit amounted to SEK 136 million (31) and earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.66 (0.20). Adjusted net profit amounted to SEK 118 million (82)
- The CET1 ratio amounted to 13.6% (13.5) and the total capital ratio amounted to 15.6% (15.6)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE PERIOD
- The divestment of Collector Ventures was completed on 11 February 2021
A conference call will be held in Swedish on 27 April 2021 at 10:30 a.m. (CET), during which CEO Martin Nossman and CFO Peter Olsson will present the report. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session. To participate in the conference call, dial +46 850 558 359 or +44 3333 009 262. The presentation will be broadcasted live at: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/collector-q1-2021.
The presentation material will be available in English and published in connection with the conference call on www.collector.se/en/, where the recorded version of the webcast will be available afterwards.
For more information, please contact:
Peter Olsson, CFO
Phone: +46 73 712 04 46
Madeleine Mörch, Finance & IR Manager
Phone: +46 73 712 04 52
This is information that Collector AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on 27 April 2021 at 07:30 a.m. CET.
About Collector bank
Collector Bank is a niche bank that offers cost-effective and innovative financial solutions to private and corporate customers. Innovation is one of our major drivers. Read more about Collector