Interim report January–September 2018
THE THIRD QUARTER (COMPARED WITH THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2017)
- Revenue increased by 14 percent, amounting to SEK 563 million (492)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) increased by 4 percent, amounting to SEK 153 million (147)
- Earnings per share were SEK 1.49 (1.43)
- Continued strong growth for Factoring and Company credits and Real estate credits
- An implemented savings programme has contributed to an improved C/I ratio of 0.43 compared with 0.45 in the preceding quarter.
- Martin Nossman took office as CEO on 1 August 2018 and Magnus Erkander as CFO on 10 July 2018.
JANUARY–SEPTEMBER 2018 (COMPARED WITH JANUARY–SEPTEMBER 2017)
- Revenue increased by 16 percent, amounting to SEK 1,631 million (1,403)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) increased by 6 percent, amounting to SEK 412 million (388)
- Earnings per share were SEK 4.01 (3.78)
- Return on equity (RoE) was 17.4 percent (18.8)
- Good volume growth in the credit portfolio, SEK 23,124 million (18,415), up 26 percent
- Stable credit loss level of 1.1 percent (1.1)
Readers are reminded that the original financial report is in Swedish. This is a translation of the Swedish financial report.
A telephone conference will be held today in Swedish at 10.00 CET where CEO Martin Nossman and Acting CFO Magnus Erkander comments the report. Q & A session will follow the presentation.
To participate in the telephone conference please call +46 8 5033 6564 or +44 203 0089810. The switchboard is open from 09.55 CET.
You can follow and listen to the presentation from https://financialhearings.com/event/11378.
The presentation material will be published before the conference on www.collector.se where it also will be possible to access the recorded version of the conference on-demand.
For further information, please contact:
Clara Bolinder-Lundberg, IR Manager Collector I Tel +46 70-719 84 43 I firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Collector AB is obliged to make public pursuant to EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set above, at 8.15 am CET on 25 October 2018.Ticker symbol COLL.
Head of IR & Communications
Lilla Bommens Torg 11
411 04 Göteborg
About Collector Bank
Collector is a listed bank that specializes in financing solutions for corporates and private individuals, with particular focus on small and medium-sized companies. Read more about Collector