Interim report January–March 2019
JANUARY-MARCH 2019 (COMPARED WITH JANUARY-MARCH 2018)
• Total income increased by 29 percent, amounting to SEK 662 million (511)
• Profit after tax (EAT) was SEK 158 million (112)
• Return on equity (RoE) was 18.5 percent (17.7)
• Earnings per share were SEK 1.54 (1.09)
• Good volume growth in the credit portfolio, SEK 26,968 million (20,232), up 33 percent
• Continued strong development for Factoring, Company credits and Colligent
• Stable credit loss level of 1.4 percent (1.1)
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
• Peter Olsson appointed as new CFO on 2 April. Peter Olsson will commence work in his new position by 1 July 2019.
• Offer initiated of deposits denominated in EUR in cooperation with Raisin. Deposits are intended to strengthen and diversify Collector Bank’s funding.
Read more at https://www.collector.se/om-collector/investerare/finansiell-information/
A telephone conference will be held in Swedish today, 25 April, at. 10.00 a.m. CET, at which CEO Martin Nossman will present the report. The presentation will be followed by an opportunity to ask questions.
To participate in the telephone conference, please dial in on +46 850 558 364. The switchboard opens at 9:55 a.m. CET You can follow the presentation and listen in live via https://financialhearings.com/event/11604
Prior to the presentation, the presentation materials will be available at www.collector.se where a recorded version of the presentation will also be available afterwards.
For further information:
Martin Nossman, CEO, by telephone on +46 70 703 719 84 43, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus Borelius, Head of Treasury/acting IR-manager, by telephone on +46 70 205 04 26, or by e-mail at email@example.com
This information is such information that Collector AB is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act.The information was issued for publication by the above contact persons on 25 April 2019 at 8.15 a.m. CET. Stock exchange: Ticker symbol COLL
About Collector bank
Collector Bank is a niche bank that offers cost-effective and innovative financial solutions to private and corporate customers. Innovation is one of our major drivers. Read more about Collector