Interim report January–March 2015
Gothenburg, Sweden – Collector AB (publ) ("Collector") is a credit institution, a niche player that offers cost-effective and innovative financial solutions to private and corporate customers.
- Collector’s total income in the first quarter grew by 33% to SEK 265 million (199).
- Collector’s profit before tax (EBT) in the first quarter grew by 55% to SEK 69 million (45).
- Total assets as of 31 March 2015 amounted to SEK 7.2 billion (5.5).
- Earnings per share for the first quarter amounted to SEK 0.63 (0.47).
- Cooperation agreement with Nets in order to offer e-commerce companies a one-stop-shop for online payments in the Nordic region.
- Launch of a newly developed anti-fraud system for e-commerce, credit cards and loans was launched.
Stefan Alexandersson, CEO Collector comments:
“The first quarter of 2015 was characterized by strong growth combined with high profitability.”
Readers are reminded that the original financial report, signed by the Board of Directors, is in Swedish. This is a translation of the Swedish financial report.
This information is published in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act, the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the regulations of Nasdaq Stockholm. The information was submitted for publication at May 15, 2015 at 07.30 CET.
About Collector bank
Collector is a listed bank that specializes in financing solutions for corporates and private individuals, with particular focus on small and medium-sized companies. Read more about Collector