Interim report January-June 2018
SECOND QUARTER (COMPARED WITH THE SECOND QUARTER OF 2017)
- Revenue increased by 18 percent, amounting to SEK 556 million (473)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) increased by 15 percent to SEK 147 million (128)
- Earnings per share, 1.43 (1.24)
- Strong development for Factoring and company credits and Real estate credits
- Good growth in the private loan portfolio
- An implemented savings programme has contributed to an improved C/I ratio (0.45) compared with the previous quarter (0.54)
- Martin Nossman has been appointed new CEO as of 1 August 2018
- Magnus Erkander has been appointed acting CFO as of 10 July 2018
- Colligent has acquired a major portfolio of Swedish consumer credits with a total volume of SEK 500 million
- New and additional investments were made in Collector Ventures
- The first digital residential mortgages were disbursed in June
JANUARY–JUNE 2018 (COMPARED WITH JANUARY–JUNE 2017)
- Total revenue increased by 17 percent, amounting to SEK 1,068 million (911)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) increased by 7 percent to SEK 259 million (241)
- Earnings per share, 2.52 (2.35) • Return on equity (RoE) was 18 percent (19)
- Continued good volume growth in the credit portfolio, SEK 21,535 million, +26 percent
- Stable credit loss level of 1.1 percent (1.1)
Readers are reminded that the original financial report, signed by the Board of Directors, is in Swedish. This is a translation of the Swedish financial report.
A telephone conference will be hold today in Swedish at 10.00 CET where Acting CEO Lena Apler and Acting CFO Magnus Erkander comments the report. Q & A session will follow the presentation. To participate in the telephone conference please call +46 8 506 39549 or +44 203 008 9807. The switchboard is open from 09.55 CET.
You can follow and listen to the presentation from https://financialhearings.com/event/11377.
The presentation material will be published before the conference on www.collector.se where it also will be possible to access the recorded version of the conference on-demand.
For additional information:
Clara Bolinder-Lundberg, IR Manager I Telephone +46 70-719 84 43 I E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Collector AB is obliged to make public pursuant to EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set above, at 8.15 am CET on 19 July 2018.Ticker symbol COLL.
About Collector bank
Collector Bank is a niche bank that offers cost-effective and innovative financial solutions to private and corporate customers. Innovation is one of our major drivers. Read more about Collector